2016 Things I’m Loving Right Now.
Life is real good right now. So, to keep the mojo going, below are the things I am loving right now.
- The Weather. Winter’s hold has finally broken and things are starting to thaw. The trees are starting to bud, flowers are popping out of the ground and the giant heat ball in the sky has been spotted several times.
- Easter Candy. The easter chocolate leftovers are amazing. Between homemade chocolate peanut butter balls, solid chocolate bunnies and Ghirardelli chocolates life is very good.
- Snuggles. My little guy loves to get hugs, kisses and snuggle. I know this time is fleeting, but it is nice to snuggle up.
- Precious Husband. He is always there for me and the kids. There is no need to beg or ask him to step up, he is always there no matter what. He maybe traveling but we are always close to his heart. I am so glad back in 2005 we made it official. Even though I did say maybe at the alter…. that is another story for another post.
- Spring Break. Normally three weeks of spring break drives me to the breaking point. As the kids have gotten older and better planning on my part has made this special time more enjoyable. I have learned the kids need short breaks during the long three weeks. A school field trip and enrichment classes help. Planning big trips at least once a week gives us all something to look forward to on that day.
- Newspaper. Yes, the old fashioned in your hand newspaper that stains fingers. There is something special about the past day’s events on paper. Events seem to have a bigger impact without the noise of bites from tv’s talking heads. I could read the same articles online but the print edition is a tangiable luxury.
- Pedicures. Warmer weather equals toe time. It does not matter if the pedicure is done by a professional or ala cheatu crazyville, painted toes are just plain fun!
What are you loving right now?
Sharon, The Mayor